KOREA - TRA VINH WIND POWER PROJECT (PHASE 1)
The TWPC Project is being developed in the Tra Vinh Province, approximately 150 km southwest of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and is easily accessible using the existing main roads.
The TWPC Project is classified as nearshore and turbines will be in an intertidal water depth of approximately 1.5 to 7 meters. The turbines will be installed on reinforced onshore gravity foundations that are raised above sea level on multi-pile structures and connected to shore with link bridges that carry onshore power cables and facilitate easy access to the turbines for operation and maintenance purposes.
The main components of the TWPC Project are:
• 12 wind turbines in the nearshore area and 110kV project substation and administration building in Truong Long Hoa commune, Duyen Hai town, Tra Vinh province.
• 20 km 110 kv power line from the project substation to the existing 110kV Duyen Tra substation. The transmission line passes through five communes: Truong Long Hoa, Dan Thanh and Long Toan in Duyen Hai Town, and Long Khanh and Ngu Lac in Duyen Hai District.
Clean renewable energy generated by the TWPC Project will be transmitted to the grid and sold to EVN under a long-term Power Purchase Agreement (PPA).
• Ground-breaking ceremony in April 2019
• Environmental Impact Assessment approved by Department of Natural Resources and Environment (DoNRE) in May 2019
• Feasibility study approved by Energy Renewable Energy Authority (EREA) in July 2019
• PPA Signing: 30 September 2019
• Vestas appointed as the EPC Contractor and Notice to Proceed (NTP) in December 2019
Our Business Partner
Power Purchase Agreement
Capacity: 48 MW
Duration: 20 years
Commercial operation Day: 2021
Engineering, Procurement and
Vestas Wind Technology Vietnam LLC
Vestas Asia Pacific A/S
Contract Signature Date
Scope of Work
Vestas will provide a turn-key solution with delivery, installation and commissioning of 12 V150-4.2 MW wind turbines, as well as the civil and electrical balance of plant. The order also includes a 10-year Active Output Management 4000 (AOM 4000) service agreement, designed to maximise uptime and ensure optimised performance of the site.
SALA, 25 Nguyen Co Thach St, An Loi Dong ward, District 2, Thu Duc city, Ho Chi Minh City
086 209 8879
(+84)28 7300 2101
Con Trung Hamlet, Truong Long Hoa Commune, Duyen Hai Town, Tra Vinh Province
0394 886 229
Sign up to
Copyright © 2023 TWPC. All rights reserved. Built by Eraweb